500 calories a day, is this possible?

apparently you can lose 20 pounds in a excerise!! is this possible?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jan 2010
I lost 35 pounds in a month, have like 2% body fat

I just work out 4x a week, work on different muscles a day
rather be a lil toned than be too skinny...
I've lost 20 pounds in two weeks. First I gained about 10lbs in four days by constantly stuffing myself. Then I ate about 1000-1500 Calories a day while walking about 10 miles each day carrying close to 100lbs, sleeping about 2 hrs a night. After 10 days of all that walking and starving I had lost about 20 pounds. I know a lot of guys who lost 30-40 pounds in two months. However, you are probably a high school girl and not capable of this yet. Therefore do not do what I have.