5 yr old has UTI and fever, bactrim dose caused vomiting, switched to augmentin. White bb size balls in bowels. Any ideas ?

My 5 year old has her first UTI and has fever ranges from 100.9 to 103.8. We were seen last evening at Urgent Care for diagnosis but the bactrim caused severe vomiting resulting in a return to urgent care this morning. My daughter did two doses of bactrim but vomited up both the 10 pm and 6 am dosing. After our second trip she was give a shot of antibiotics and switched to augmentin for 7 days. My question is her first bowel movement took place (been three days) and it has white bb size balls in it. Any ideas or concerns we should have at this time?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012