5 years old. Having pain in tongue, red spots seen. What can be done?

My 5 years 9 months old son complains of pains on his tongue each time he eats, especially hot food- i can also see red spots or patches on his tongue which i noticed when he was still a baby under one year-what is the cause and what can be done to help him out? 2. My 3 years and 10 months old daughter also has short quick breaths/ difficulty in breathing and which often manifests at bed time. She always will want to pull her dress up as if she wants more fresh air sort. Please advise on what to do. My email addres: YYYY@YYYY My eamil address is: YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013