5 year old with reddish rashes on the inner thighs. Need a permanent cure

My 5 year old daughter has a red rash on her inner thighs. Somethings forms pimple like white heads. If I squeeze them they bleed but nothing white comes out and it hurts her alot. I have changed her underwear thinking it might be elastic and have used aquafor and eurcin lotion but it get slighty better but never goes away. What could this be? what else can I try to make it better. Her dr. said it looks like irration and try the above but it doesn't work. Help.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013