5 year old with rashes on the body, swelling in the legs, reddish tongue. Kawaski symptoms? Prescribed with amylac and closvat

hi my child age is 5yrs and weight 23 kg. Initially rashes apper in his stomach and spreaded in full body. at that time there is swelling in his hand and leg and his tongue was redish like strawberry, lips are cracked. But in any time there is no fever. Doc s are telling its a Kawaski symtoms. today this is 11 day platelates are 2,28,000 ecg report has mild problem but echo test is normal first skin specialist has advised for cetrazine 1/2 tablet in a day desonide lotion for once in night before slip. and another doc has advised me for amylac cream ad closvat-g mix both the cream use it twice in a day after bath and before slip and one atarax 10mg. Please guide me which one is more effective.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012