5 year old with flu symptoms and fever, vomiting. Pain in the head. Is there a remedy?

My daughter is 5 and we thought she had the flu but only threw up once and her fever was gone for the last 12 hrs but now she is complaining (woke up screaming AGAIN) her head is Hurting her and she said this before starting Thursday night but today she seemed back to normal until she feel asleep and woke back up with a high fever and doesn t want any lights on and a very cold wet rag on her head and face...I don t if this is still the flu? The ER said there wasn t much they could for this.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013