5 year old child, pain in left temporal, on hearing loud noises. Causes and treatment?

hi my 5 yr old son experiencing left temporal pain.which goes by itself after few minutes of onset.we were on a trip.there he felt it first time.according to him when one day one of the cousins shouted really loud,he felt it first time.then one time on the airport when we were waiting for the he felt it 3 the morning i gave him panadol.but in afternoon after taking bath he felt it and then it goes away by itself.he also said that when his younger sister cries louder he feels it.this evening when his father put high volume stereo he felt it ....can u help me what is ir
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012