5 year old. Fever, shivering. Blood test showed UTI. Given paracetamol. Should I take her to doctor?

My 5 year old girl started having fever 2 nights ago, so after a day without any recovery i took her to the ER. The doctor did a blood test , showing that she had an infection ( UTI ). It has been more than 12. Her temperature goes up right after the meds ( paracetamol & antibiotics) wear off; then she starts shivering again. Should I take her to the ER again, or do I wait another 12 hours or more?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012