5 month old having hard bluish lumps on the body. Advice?

my 5 month old daughter has some lumps on her skin, theres one on her kneck like a hard pea, one on her belly the same n ther blue, then one on her back and its about as big as a 10p but its not hard or blue, any ideas what it could be?, we have been to the hospital for tests and are getting the results tomorrow, however, the doctors have never seen it before, thanks
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012

Thank you for your query. Sorry for the delayed response.

By now you must have got the test reports and the doctor's opinion on the cause of the lumps. Without examining the child it is difficult to say what can be the reason for it. The lump in the neck can be explained to enlarged lymph nodes but similar lumps are not seen on the abdomen or back. Hence I suggest you follow the advice of the doctor who is examining your child.

I hope I have responded to your query to your satisfaction.

Wishing your daughter all the best.