5 month old being overactive after a fall from bed. Are these related? Possibility of brain damage?

My 5 month old fell off the bed yesterday morning and I m not sure how hard she may have hit her head (she landed on a pillow). Yesterday she did not show any signs of lethargy or drowsiness. However she did become a bit more active, especially constantly flinging her arms violently. She also did not take naps as long as normal (30 mins only) and putting her to bed was a struggle despite the fact that she was exhausted. Is it possible something could have been damaged in her brain?
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012
Hello and thanks for the query
According to the history you have given in your mail, it doesn't seem that anything is wrong with your child. But if you feel or notice any sign like Loss of unconsciousness, drowsiness, vomiting or ear, nose, throat bleeding, than immediately take her to ER and get her CT head done.
Hope you got your answer
Best Wishes