4month old,stool 7-9 times/day,chemical examination:occult blood,pus cells:3-4/hpf, dysentry

My Child is 4 months old and He passes stool 7-9 times for last few days, and seems green in naked eye . Here is Stool Test Report: Physical Examination: Colour: Yesslow Consistency: Hard Solid Chemical Examination: Occult Blood: Present Reducing Subs: Present Microscopic Examination: Pus Cells: 3 to 4/hpf Red Blood Cells: 2 to 3/hpf I am bit concern is it really a serious because he already had twice treatment for dysentry few days back after a week in the mean time he got vaccinated for Polio , HIB and Rota Virus
Asked On : Sat, 28 Apr 2012