49 year old, extensively travelled ina a car, pain in calf muscles, no swelling, redness. What could this be?

I a am 49 - year old female who is 5 4.5 116 pounds. This weekend I was a passenger in a car where we did 1600 miles in 72-hours. We got out every 2 hours to walk around during the ride down on Friday and back on Sunday. On the trip home I started having pain in the upper calf , just below the knee a section about the size of an egg. It is not constant and I would rate it at a 3-4 out of 10. No swelling , redness, blanching/paleness or hot spots anywhere in the leg. Squeezing or pressure on the spot does not increase the pain.
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012