46yrs female. Symptoms of body swollen and exhausted. Is it related to heart condition?

I am 46 yr old, 104 lb female, who does not take any medications and in good health (I thought). I have no allergies , nor ate anything to cause a problem... when I woke this morning, my hands , feet , body, face, head, temples are swollen and I feel exhausted and tired. Could this be related to a heart condition? (never had a problem, but my father, and his family has had major heart problems... who most all of them are now dead from)
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012