45 yrs old has rashes on her face. But its been a week and she still has fever. Is it possible to get measles again ?

My mom(45 yrs old) has fever for 7 days now; she has rashes( mosquito bite like spots) on her face , and chest . The fever doesn't subside! She was taken to a doctor a couple of days back, who says its measles, but its been a week and she still has fever. My mom had measles in her childhood, is it possible to get measles again ? are these measles symptoms ? Please help, Thank you ~Paul
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jul 2011