4.5 year old a very fussy eater,vitamin supplements required?

My daughter is 4.5 years old. She is a very fussy eater, when it comes to rice , vegetables etc. But she takes fruits (apples, bananas etc) and is generally healthy and active. But many of my friends are giving their kids vitamin supplements like Zincovit, Polybion etc. I am worried if I need to be giving my kid any supplements? Please advice. We are vegetarians - so her normal routine is a glass of milk at 8, idlis / dosas / upma at 10, and then rice at 1 pm (which she takes with forcing). Then a small bowl of apple of banana / cereals / milk at 4 pm and then dinner (again rice) at 8 pm. And one glass of milk at night. She stays with my in-laws so does not get a lot of play time etc and is mostly at home after her school (from 12 PM onwards).
Asked On : Fri, 30 Mar 2012
Hi welcome to H.C.M.F. The food pattern you are following is good. but still you can improve it. change the curries daily, sea that there are cereals