43 years old got bite/scratches on her face by a rat & prescribed Doxycycline hyclats 200mg tablet. Shall I go for any blood test ?

Hi, I am 43 years old and two day back a rat fall from cealing to my face when I was sleeping at night and morning I found small nail scraches on my face then I cleaned with antiseptic and felt, out of six scraches one has minor cut in my skin , then I consult a medical consultant and he prescribe me a tablet name Doxycycline hyclats 200mg one at night for four days. Shall I want to go for any blood test or is it enough. Regards S.Joseph
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jul 2011