4.10 years old having wheezing and cough,advised Montek LC, Decotaz. Better medicine ?

Hi, My son is 4.10 years old having wheezing and cough since 2.6 years. We consulted many doctors and each one is saying it is asthma , bronchitis , allergy etc. Currently we are consulring one doctor who prescribed following medicine. Montek LC kid - daily 1 in night, decotaz 6 - 1 in 4days. Monthly once or twice he used to get cough and some times wheezing also. At that time, we are using levolin syrup and deriphyllin but that is not effective. Please let me know what exactly my son is suffering from and what is the best medicine when he get cough and wheezing?
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012