40 years old, premature ejaculation inspite of foreplay before sex. Medication to prevent this?

Hello Doctor , I am XXXXXX 40yrs old male, 70 kg weight... Doctor whenever I do sexual intercourse with my wife it just ejaclation within1-2minute... Before intercourse we do foreplay for more than half an hour bt it is nt helpful.. During intercourse i used thnk abt other issue as dr told me it is helpful bt it is not helping me... I hve heard that some medicine are there which help to increase ejaculation time for more. Pls advice.
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012