40 days old, throws up entire feed, twists his body showing discomfort. Gave Colicaid, Domstal. Suggestions ?

Hi. My baby is 40days old. He is being bottle fed on nan with occasional feeds of expressed milk.Since past 2 weeks he is throwing his entire feed that is non times I can see milk in his mouth even after several minutes of feeding. On laying him down he twists his body showing discomfort. We gave him colic aid , sos. When we contacted our paed, he said baby had GERD and vomit is a reflux .he prescribed him domstal drops , thrice a day for 7 to 10 days and said it does not have any side effects while colic aid is a medicine and should be used as the last resort. Could you please suggest what medicine is correct and and what can be done to ease the baby s trouble.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013