4 year old with vomiting and foamy stool, stomach pain. Need to see a doctor?

Our son is almost 4yrs old. He has been sick since early Thursday morning (March 21). He started vomiting at 2am then 4am and one last time at 9am. Then he would start pooping (instead of vomiting the next few hours and days) started to be foamy cream/light brownish color and he would complain about his stomach before going to the bathroom (gas I am hoping) and then go to the bathroom and poop alot and it is really nasty smell. He has also been phasing in and out of being pale skin and then color in his skin and complain he is cold alot. He eats little bits here and there. We have been giving him pedialite to keep him hydrated. I am breaking down tomorrow and seeing our doctor tomorrow if he is still feeling this way and pooping the same from the last few days.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013