4 year old with high fever. Throat culture report showing growth of bacteria. X-ray suggestive of mild typhoid. Treatment?

My daughter is 4 years told. she is affecting with high fever again and again.after medication of 3 days fever come only 102 from blood test everything is normal but throat culture report have Moderate growth of kiesbella species.she did 6 days of antibiotic course, after finshing of one day again high fever start, so doctor change the antibiotic and X-ray and nebulization done for 3 days. In x-ray-doctor say its a mild pneumonia .so she completed again antibiotice corse for 9 days. day before yesterday course finish and from yesterday again she caused with high fever and pain in chest. please doctor suggesst me what is happining, i am so much scary and please give me the right direction to protect my little one. Thanks & Regards Single mother of my baby.........
Asked On : Wed, 14 Nov 2012