4 year old suffer from respiratory allergy. Have cough. On budocort inhaler and cough syrups. Proper medication?

My 4year 2Months 15Days baby Girl is suffering from Respiratory Allergy or something like that. for the last One year or more she to getting sick every 15-20days with spasm cough. Doctor says this is due to the pollution & her age and had prescribed for Inhaler Budocort 100 & Levoline (SOS) with other antiboitics ; Romilast & cough Syrups. Is this ok or should I try something else. Secondly as she is using BUDOCRT 100 from July 2012, will it continue or may last till her immunity builds up. Please advice.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013