4 year old having reddish swollen ear lobes after ear piercing. Need medical attention?

My 4 year old daughter has had her ears pierced for almost 4 months. We changed her earrings when we were supposed to and everything has been fine. She has had this particular pair in for about 2 weeks now. One of her ears is red and swollen. I took it out and it bled some. She doesnt want to have to get it re-pierced. Should I doctor it and put the original earring back in and then continue to watch or should I not put the earring in?
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012