4 year old child, eyes rolling back in head, blank look, pale color. Seizures?

I have a four year old daughter and very worryed about her. She has not been actting her happy self. First thing her eyes roll back and gets a blank look on her face. I dont think it has and anything to wit siezure.(nothing else happenes but that) She is either pail and just stared turning a lite yellowish color. She goes from laying down to full of energy in like two mins.Shes says nothing is brothing her but i dont she nows what is wrong. I have a dr. appointment just very worryed about her. Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012