4 year old. Having sharp pain in left side of head, top of ear. What is wrong?

My daughter is 4 and a half and for the past 12 months has been randomly been complaining of a short sharp pain on the left side of her head just above the top of her left ear. It used to happen after running around or jumping on the trampoline. she would scream in agony and hold her head this would last for about 30 - 40 seconds and probably twice a week. More recently she will be sitting playing quitely and she experiences this pain again holding her head screaming in pain. Her speech has also changed in the last year stammering first to more recently streaching her speech any advise
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013