4 year girl suffering from breathing problem from last 6 months

need help with the health of my 4 year old daughter... Hi, I have a 4 year old daughter that has been sick since september of last year. it comes and t goes every two to three weeks. In september the doctor told me she had bronchitis they gave her medicine. It when awaybut she was still getting sick. They also told me she had asthma and then in December they told me she had pneumonia they also gave me medicine for that. Then she was still getting sick and they would just tell me to buy over the counter medicine and to give her her breathing machine. That wouldn t really help. She has a cough chest congested and phlegm . The doctors don t want to give her anything. And now on Wednesday she started a fever of 103.8 and it only goes down when we giver her ibuprofen. It will bring it down for an hour some times all 6 hours. But every time she gets a fever is above 102.7 last night she had it of 104.4. We took her to the doctors but they just told me and my husband to keep giving her the medicine and to keep doing what we are doing. I m worried and don t know what else to do.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Apr 2011