4 month old had red dry skin under neck, armpits, legs and hands. One advised Alfacort, other daktacort. Is it eczema or fungal infection ?

I would like to a ask my 4m . old baby has a red and very dry skin under the neck and on the armpits and legs and hands. today we visit 2 doctors and one of them gave us alfacort and the other daktacort and daktarin, one sad is only ekzema the other is ekzema and fungal infection , And I dont know what to give? if I give daktacort and is only ekzema will be dengerouse for the baby skin?And if I give only for ekzema and he has fungal inf? And which products to use? I have Stelatopia . Oilatum and Jonson vaselin. And Im breastfeeding do I need to folow diet againts ekzema? Im vegetarian and I eat soya. nuts ,youghurt . wheat.maybe this is the reason for the ekzema? Thank you very much and God Bless you,
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012