4 month old child, green stools, slight cold. Taking cerelac, Nan Pro 1. Treatment?

Hi Doctor.. My baby is 4 months old and I have been feeding her Cerelac rice.. Its almost 15 days i have started her on cerelac.. Initially i started with 1 scoop once a day, then after a week i increased it to twice a day. Its just 2 days that i have made it thrice a day. She is also on breast feed... Her stools have turned slightly green since yesterday. The consistency is not watery. Its regular like always. She has got slight cold as well...Is there any link to cold and her green stool??? I started her on formula (Nan Pro 1) recently as my breast milk supply was not sufficient for her, but she refuses to have that and is cranky the whole time because of hunger.. Hence started her on Cerelac.
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012