4 Year old fell, hit head, bump on back of head, pupils dilate when light isshined in eyes. How long will it take for this bump to go down?

Hi my name is Tara my 4 year old daughter fell earlier today while playing with her cousins she fell back and hit her head off the stove the side of it she has a little but big knot /bump on the back of her head its been about 4 hours now and still the bump is not going down any she does not have a confusions due to her following my finger and pupils dilaate when light is shined in her eyes. How ling will it take for this bump to go down or should I take her to doctors in a couple days if it does not go down or away
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
may behaematoma
as blood clots below the skin epithelium and cause haematoma
the blood cot takes 3 week to subside
may use antibiotic to revent infection
local applicationon hematoa and hot massage
you can confirm by getting consultation from gp