36 year old with type 1 diabetes. Night sweats, neuropathy. Reason?

my email is YYYY@YYYY I am a type 1 diabetic, 27 years, I am 36 years old. I have neuropathy . My blood sugars are not always in good control but they are not horrible. I stay fairly active. I lost a lot of weight (60lbs.) around 7 years ago, in a short period of time and without trying. I ve never gained it back or lost any more. Here is my question and concern. I have terrible night sweats that started in November. They went away in mid January but started again around 10 days ago. These night sweats will soak my clothes, the bed, the sheets, the pillows. There will literally be puddles of sweat. I have woken up at night and actually watched the sweat spread across my body in the mirror. It will drip off of my face and wake me up. I have checked my blood sugar during these and it has never been abnormal on the high or low side. I have no insurance and do not know what to do.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013