35 year old concerned about mild chest pain. Pain in the knee, bicep and stomach. Heart disease?

I am 35 years old male. I dont drink or smoke .I eat only vegetarian food. Nobody had heart disease in my family. I have mild chest pain(left side) from last 4-5 days.There is a small variation in the pain with time. some times I get light pain at my right knee and right bicep. I have little pain at upper abdominal. I had problem of gas earlier. But, it is used to go within 1-2 days after medicine.It is not decreased even after taking antacids from last 3 days. It is not sharp pain. Is it because some heart disease? or gas? pls guide me..
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013