34 year old with sore throat, fever, night sweats and body aches. Developed white tongue after taking amox

ON THE SECOND OF JANUARY I STARTED FEELING UNDER THE WEATHER. HAD FEVER , SORE TRHOAT, NIGHT SWEATS AND BODY ACHES. THEY LASTED FOR ABOUT A WEEK. AFTER TWO DAYS I WENT TO SEE A DOCTOR AND HE GAVE ME AMOX AS AN ATI BIOTIC. I STILL HAVE BODY ACHES AND HAVE DELVELOPED A WHITE TONGUE AND MY STOOL IS A YELLOW COLOR. I M ALSO HAVING PROBLEMS GOING TO THE BATHROOM. I AM A 34 MALE. DIABETIC ALTHOUGH MY SUGAR LEVEL HAVE BEEN UNDER CONTROL.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013