31 year old with grey hair. Can I use coconut and lemon oil?

Hello Sir, I am 31 years old. I have a white hair and chin white hair problem. I know home remedy for this problem coconut oil and lemon oil mixture massage everyday. But I dont know that when this mixture massage time. morning and evening. After bath and before bath. when wash head.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013
Hi, you are having canities.. Graying of hairs. Some research show that .. Para amino benzoic acid containing tablet may improve. But , actually there is no remedy to make the hair black permanently. No oil or drug can help. For prevention of further worsening, avoid stress, anxiety. Take good sleep. Take nutritious food. Get blood test to rule out thyroid dysfunction. Do mild shampoo ... Ok