30 yr old having heart flutters. Went away after stopping exercise. Reoccurred after starting workout. Cause?

I m a 30 year old female 5 6 and 160. I started getting Heart flutters about 8 months ago. They were all day long. I was exercising and eating healthy. I got a EKG at the er because I was scared. It came back fine. Well I got out of my workout routine for about 3 months. 2 of that 3 months the Heart flutters went away. Even when I drank caffeine though out the day I still did not have them. Well I started back to a exercise routine 2 weeks ago and the flutters have come back. I need to know if this is serious because I cant afford a Dr. and I need to know if I need to take out a loan for this. Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012