3 yr old having bronchitis, x-ray shows nonspecific perihilar lymphadanties. What is it ?

Hi doctor , my three year old daughter who is already suffering from bronchitis had an X-ray for a month old cough . And the result is nonspecific perihilar lymphadanties. Doctor here said its primary complex. What is it? She has been given bcg after birth and her PPD is negative. Yes she is takIng lmontus for a year now. And we use to give her ventolin Inhailer for her cough. But for past 15 days we stopped ventolin because of side effects.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012