3 years old, fever from 7 to 8 days, blood test, TLC 0000. Treatment?

HI
     my 3 years baby boy is having fever from last 7 to 8 days. He was good for 2 days but again got fever 103 degree. I went for a blood test where reports says TLC 0000. Doctors says go for blood test again. He is very week now. I can't see doctors taking blood out of his body. I want to know is it dangerous. What precautions I should take please suggest.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013
HI
Thank for asking to HCM
This could be some kind of infection, just keep close eye on body temperature, read the body temperature every four hourly, keep the chart later show it to his doctor, keep him much hydrated, it is almost week gone since he is sick in my opinion hospitalization is necessary now, have word with your doctor, take care of your kid.