3 years old, anemia, rapid heart beat. Blood work normal. Cause of concern?

My daughter is three months old and we found out she was anemic on Monday. She turned blue today when she was eating so we took her into the e.r. in a different town. The doctor said that she wasn t anemic and nothing was wrong with her and that was after he stated she had a very rapid heartbeat . He ran blood work and he said the other doctor was wrong that she isn t anemic do I have the right to get a referral to a specialist?
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012