3 year old with delayed milestones. Has loose stools, vomiting. Need a proper medication

My son is 3 years old with delayed milestone. He can't explain the problem with him. He is suffering from loose motion since 3 day. There's 10 to 15 loose motions p/d with vomating some time. First I gave Sporolac pouch. It didn't work. Then I reffered him to a doctor. She prescribed a injection Mahacef 250 and syrup zincovit. It also didn't work. Then I reffered to another doctor. He prescribed powergyl and baller pouch. I gave only one dose of last doctor. still the problem continues. Pl suggest some medicine.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concerns. I am sorry to hear about your 3 yo having some delayed milestones. The loose stools and vomiting are concerning however, and I wonder if your baby had to be on medications to stop these episodes or to be on antibiotics for a longer period of time. I hope you take your son to a pediatrician as soon as possible if the vomiting is worsening. I hope this helps.

Take care and have a lovely day!