3 year old with cerebral palsy has fever. Not eating, lethargic. Need to see a doctor?

my 3 year old daughter had a 103.5 fever sunday night and we got it down with tylenol and now for the past 2 days has been between 99 and 101. she is very lethargic and is not eating much. moaning and groaning a lot, seems like she likes the attention. i should say that she has cerebral palsy and does not say words she means so we can't ask her what is bothering her, but i do see her reaching with her hand every so often towards her head/ear. should we wait until tomorrow morning and taker her to the doc or do you think it will pass?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013