3 year old suffering from cold, cough and fever. Given meftal, mucolite and P-250. Need suggestions ?

My 3 year 8 months old daughter suffering from cold , cough and fever . This is the history: 1. Day 1 - had sudden cold (possibly due to neighbouring kids and wearning wet undergarment for a long time). Fever raised to 102 Deg F in the night. Gave Meftal P and kid slept well. 2. Day 2 - continous cough and mild fever (about 100 Deg F). For cold gave Mucolite 3 times, and gave P-250 one time. Had sever cough in the night and kid unable to sleep for long time. 3. Day 3 - having continous cough, and running nose and fever (about 100 Deg F). Continuing with Mucolite and P-250. Had sever cough and kid unable to sleep in the night. Could you suggest on this please?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012