3 year old, hit head, no bumps, fuzzy, crying lot. Suggestions?

MY 3 YEAR OLD SON HIT HIS HEAD REALLY HARD ON SUNDAY AT NIGHT. HE CRIED FOR A WHILE, THERE IS NO BUMPS ON HIS HEAD EITHER. HE IS ACTING NORMALLY SINE THEN. BUT MONDAY, HE WAS VERY FUZZY AND CRYING A LOT. I AM VERY CONCERNED OF THE HARD HIT HE GOT ON HIS HEAD AND A LACK OF ANY INJURY, SUCH A BRUCE OR BUMP, BLEEDING, ETC . WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013

It is about 1 week that your son has had the hit. I suggest to check with a neurologist (pediatrician) to evaluate for any possible inner hematoma of the brain as soon as possible.