3 year old child, having diarrhoea, followed by hard green stools, constipation, no control over bowels. Causes and treatment?

Hi my 3 year old was ill about a month ago and had really bad diarrhoea. Since then she was really good with her potty training. But now the last week she is having an accident everyday, its hard and green poo and she complains it hurts. She does know when she needs to go but when i take her to the toilet she then says she doesnt need to go and then 5 minutes later she ll have an accident. It s terrible trying to get an appointment at my doctors what can i do and should i get her to the doctors?
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012
Thanks for query,
Your child has constipation.
As it hurts him he avoid to go for it.
You should give leafy vegetables & liquids in diet to make it loose.
If this will not work you should consult your doctor he will prescribe you medicines.
Have a nice day.