3 year old boy, snoring voice while walking, playing. X ray shows adenoids, recommended for surgery. Suggestions?

Dear Respected Doctors,
I have 3 year & 5 months Child (Boy) since few months back we noticed snoring voice even once he is waked and playing , plus he sleeps open Mouth , visited doctors 1st he was treated for normal cold flue case but it did not helped doctors did X-ray and result Ended with Adenoids and the recommended for Surgery !
Also after Blood test they Said Child is effected with Anemia As well.

Q:1 Looking for Doctors Advise if there is any treatment to Avoid Surgery ??

Q:2 What will Happen Worst case if we Ignore Surgery ??

Q3: If we proceed surgery What are Dangerous Side effects ??

Looking forward for Advise
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013