3 part fracture in right proximal humorous, advised immobilization, want to know sleeping posture for this condition. Recovery time?

I have 3 part fracture in right proximal humorous . my doctor suggested me to treat it by immobilization.I am not sure what precaution to be taken as regrading my sleeping posture and my extent to which i can move my right hand .I am sleeping in a straight position with face facing the ceiling and when i get up i face pain in my right shoulder . also please prescribe me diet for quick heal.My age is sex is male.I faced this inzury 4 days back when i feel from the bike. How much time it will take to heal?
Asked On : Wed, 2 May 2012