3 months old, premature baby, has difficulty in breathing. X-ray shows parahilar, paracardiac haziness. What is the meaning ?

Hi to all doctors here,I just want to clarify something about the health condition of my niece,she s a 3 months old by now,shes a premature born baby,every time she s in the hospital because of difficulty in breathing ,she went for X-ray and the result was parahilar and paracardiac haziness,what was meant for this?is this a sign for more serious health condition?thanks and please let me know what you think it may be..
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012