3 month old prescribed Zincovit, Vit D drops, normal child with adequate weight gain, Dr advised to stop it. Should I stop this ?

Hi Doctor,
I have a 3 month old kid. He was prescribed Zincovit & Vitamin D drops at 1 month age. He is full term, had a birth weight of 2.9 kgs, is exclusively breastfed and has been gaining weight nicely. He doesn't have any particular deficiencies. I recently took him to another pediatrician who asked me to stop giving Zincovit & Vitamin D stating that the kid doesn't need it while he is on breastmilk. Should I stop these ? If yes, at what age should I resume giving these medicines ?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013