3 infected toe nails that aren't healing, blurry vision in afternoon, bulgy lump under left breast. Diabetes ?

I am a 52 year old woman. I have three infected toe nails that I cannot get to heal, im losing the nail on two of them. I also have blurry vision that starts in mid afternoon and forces me to change from contacts to glasses. I am thirsty alll the time and go to the bathroom every hour or so. I have three to four bowl movements daily. I run everyday 3 to 5 miles and cannot seem to lose weight in the belly area. I have a lump under my left breast that buldges when I bend over and burns occasionally. Can you please advise me? I been told that it is possibly diabetes .
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012