29 years old, working long hours, unable to spend time with small son. Will the child miss me?

hello dr, am working female aged 29,my office hrs are 7 am to 9 pm.i reach home at 10 or 10.30 /even later sometime.only sunday after 4 pm i can spend time with my 2.8 yr old son. my mom takes care of him. most of the day i dont talk to him as he will be sleeping. will he miss me? i miss him so miss.but am censored about him?
Asked On : Sat, 28 Apr 2012
Hi there.

Since you have very long work hours, you are getting to spend very less time with your son.

This could mean that your child may get more comfortable with his Grandmother in this setting. Kindly take a few days off to help make up for the lost time to be spent with your family or get a job change if you are finding it hard to juggle career and life at one time.

He will understand that you are working a long time but will definitely miss you as well. So please make time for him in your busy schedule as every child needs and wants their parents to be with them ad care for them to grow up normally and healthily.

Wishing good luck and good health.