29 years old has internal bleeding inside large intestine. what is wrong inside me ?

hello my name is nasir I am 29 years old I am student and came 2 months ago from pakistan and recently shifted from peckham to sudsbury london my problem is that I am not registered with any gp in my area and I got a serious problem. from two weeks I am gone down with loss of blood in my stool. when ever i use toilet i can see all the flush turned red. There is some kind of internal bleeding inside my large intestine it is also a little painfull for me to attend the toilet and i am also very shy person i cant tell a doctor to see my. to find whats wrong inside me. please please help me some how i will pray for ur kindness and never ever forget your kindness.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Jan 2011
It seems that you are having some local problem in that area.Either it could be fissure means a cut in the skin on lower side,or piles means swollen veins which bleeds on friction means passing stool.First of all stop taking spicy food and heavy foods like bread,tandoori roti etc.Take some light laxative mostly this will be available over the counter.If this does not address your problem and bleeding continuous you have to see a doctor for examination and further treatment.