29 year old with enlarged liver after gall bladder surgery. Biopsy showing hepatic and central venous dilation. Swelling in the breast. History of lymphadenopathy

Have a enlarged liver at 20.4 as a29y/o f. Post gb surgery. Biopsy done finds hepatic and central venous dilation. No elevation in liver function tests . Now have began to have swelling in right breast (significant) along with lymph nodes palpable in armpit , groin , and hx of mesenteric lymphadenopathy . No other health hx before this. No stones in gb. Please help I am being sent from doctor to doctor from specialist to next. An idea of what I may be facing here would be helpful.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013